Saturday, April 2, 2011

Stranded With Her Ex - Review



Trouble in paradise?

An exotic wildlife preserve is a dream come true for conservation biologist Daniela Flores. Until she finds out her ex-husband is leading the research team. World-famous shark expert Sean Carmichael has only grown more ruggedly appealing in the time they were apart...the passion between them more intense than ever. But how could Daniela forgive Sean for betraying her when she needed him most?

Sean had come to the remote Farallon Islands to study killer sharks. Now a real killer is on the loose, threatening the woman he's never stopped loving. And this time, he knows he can't walk away. Marooned together during a deadly storm, Sean vows to go to hell and back to save Daniela...and for the chance to begin again.


Just got done with this book and decided to write a review! Now your probably wondering why did I give this book three stars instead of four, or five stars. Well I'll get to that in my review so just hold tight and you'll soon see why I rated it what I did. Now on with the review!

Plot - ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ I really enjoyed the plot. It was both familiar and refreshing all at the same time. I haven't read a book quite like this one so that's always a plus! I give the plot four stars!
Writing - ☆ ☆ ☆ I really thought the writing was really good and well orgainzed. It wasn't all thrown together so much that you couldn't understand what the characters were saying, or talking about. I give the writing three stars!
Characters - ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ I really enjoyed the characters. They were all original and I didn't find myself hating any of them! I give the characters four stars!

Daniela Flores - I liked her, even though she was a little annoying when she was trying to deny her feels and her wants and her needs... Daniela Flores is your average woman who loves her work and wants to move on with her life, after a tragic accident shattered her both mentally and emotionally.

Sean Carmichael - I really liked him, I don't know why I just did. Sean Carmichael is well known around the world as a shark expert and he loves his job, but now after seeing Daniela and having her on his team might be to much for him to handle.

Jason Ruiz - I liked him he was kind and a ladies man, but had a wandering eye. Jason Ruiz is a shark researcher just as Sean is, who is his idol.

Taryn - I both liked her and...disliked her. Taryn is a dolphin researcher and she has a thing for Sean, you can clearly tell from the first few pages in.

Brent Masterson - I liked him and he sort of rubbed me the wrong way. Brent Masterson is in charge of filming anything and everything. From shark attacks and close encounters.

Elizabeth Winters - Okay I didn't like her so much as the others, but she was a cool character. Elizabeth Winters is the only ornithologist on the team and has quite a chip on her shoulder.

Overall I give this book ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆- nothing more and nothing less!

No comments:

Post a Comment